Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stampin Up Sets for Sale


Don't know name #16-$2.00(mounted, but never been used)
Say it simply-$1.00 (Mounted, but never used)

Don't know name of this set #17-$7.00(set of 14 stamps-used)


Small Sayings-$5.00 (mounted, but never used)

Word by Word-$5.00(mounted, but never used)
Geometric-$5.00(used)
Take Three -$5.00 (mounted, but never used)

Loving Hearts-$7.00 (mounted, used 1 stamp in set)
Some Like it Hot-$10.00 (Brand New, unmounted)
Springtime Stems-$3.00(mounted, never used)
Don't know name of set #18-$7.00 (used)
Simple Stripes-$5.00 (mounted, never used)

Mini Mates-$10.00 (only used a couple)
Tag Time -$10.00 (mounted, never used)

3 comments:

adamanderinclark said...

I'd like to buy the set Letter Patterns. adamanderinclark@hotmail.com

Danelle said...

I'd love Quick Cards, Be Happy, Alphabet Soup, and Background Sampler. Thanks!!! Danelle Fobert
danellefobert@hotmail.com

Lindsay P. said...

Okay Randi, my mom wants to buy the Time Well Spent stamp set and You Make Me Happy! Emily gave me the other sets! I'm so excited to use them. How much do I owe you again?